MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Looks pretty and sledding would be fun. On second thought, I'll just make the hot cocoa and watch from a window.
Ahhhh! Happy Christmas grandson. Your Gran is awesome. My Mum brought me an envelope yesterday. Tell her I'll e-mail her asap.
Great fun! That must be the ranch that is a zillion acres, right?
Ah, to be young!
That must be fun. I'm next! :-)
This would beat going down and hill and then having to walk back up.Looks like fun!
Looks like fun! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
Looks pretty and sledding would be fun. On second thought, I'll just make the hot cocoa and watch from a window.
Ahhhh! Happy Christmas grandson. Your Gran is awesome. My Mum brought me an envelope yesterday. Tell her I'll e-mail her asap.
Great fun! That must be the ranch that is a zillion acres, right?
Ah, to be young!
That must be fun. I'm next! :-)
This would beat going down and hill and then having to walk back up.
Looks like fun!
Looks like fun! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment