MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Always love your moon shots.
This is a great shot of the moon. I was out trying to capture it Friday night as well.
She looks like she's smiling down to you.
Neat shot of this waxing crescent. Have to take mine through the window now as it is too cold for camera outside.
I haven't seen the moon in a while. But I hear the sun is going to shine here on Wednesday. :))
Too gorgeous!! Mysterious and haunting. There's just something about the moon. :)
How on earth do you do this? Must have a extra good zoom? LOL
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
Always love your moon shots.
This is a great shot of the moon. I was out trying to capture it Friday night as well.
She looks like she's smiling down to you.
Neat shot of this waxing crescent. Have to take mine through the window now as it is too cold for camera outside.
I haven't seen the moon in a while. But I hear the sun is going to shine here on Wednesday. :))
Too gorgeous!! Mysterious and haunting. There's just something about the moon. :)
How on earth do you do this? Must have a extra good zoom? LOL
Post a Comment