MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Yeah, they all have that sign, and it's usually HUGE.
I remember years ago people smoking cigarettes while filling their car's gas tank. Not so much any more.
I love all the blues in this photo.
Be good to yourself. ;)
These are great pictures of the tanker. I'm glad no one was smoking while you were around. Have a good break.
Can't imagine that you would want to be cranky!"Seesaw"? Very funny!So, are you going to go feed your daughter's cows? Does she have any milk cows? If so, you could sit on a little stool and get real cranky real fast!
Hope you feel rested soon, MB! I sure do miss you!
Breathe.....
Sit back, put your feet up, and just drink in some silence and maybe a little soft Christmas music. :)
LOL You have to spell it out for some folks. I often laugh at instructions on packages etc. You wonder about the folks that they had to put the sign or instructions in writing for them to hopefully READ. Enjoy you time away. Play a wittle bit. Peace
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
10 comments:
Yeah, they all have that sign, and it's usually HUGE.
I remember years ago people smoking cigarettes while filling their car's gas tank.
Not so much any more.
I love all the blues in this photo.
Be good to yourself. ;)
These are great pictures of the tanker. I'm glad no one was smoking while you were around. Have a good break.
Can't imagine that you would want to be cranky!
"Seesaw"? Very funny!
So, are you going to go feed your daughter's cows? Does she have any milk cows? If so, you could sit on a little stool and get real cranky real fast!
Hope you feel rested soon, MB! I sure do miss you!
Breathe.....
Sit back, put your feet up, and just drink in some silence and maybe a little soft Christmas music. :)
LOL You have to spell it out for some folks. I often laugh at instructions on packages etc. You wonder about the folks that they had to put the sign or instructions in writing for them to hopefully READ.
Enjoy you time away. Play a wittle bit. Peace
Post a Comment