MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Very clear reflection, MB. Your mirror is so clean. I can see the photo was taken at a time of year when salt-covered roads were not the norm.
How I wish our roads were salt covered...Nice one, reminds me of the kind of view I had on Bainbridge island (Suquamish to be precise).
That's a cool perspective.
You sure do take some of the cutest photos.
I've reflected on this photograph for some time now and have concluded that one can see some interesting sites by taking a side view of things.I was going to ask you another philosophical question but I still haven't figured out what you said in your last answer. :-)
Cool composition, MB!
Hindsight is not only 20/20...it's also closer than it may appear in the mirror. :)
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
Very clear reflection, MB. Your mirror is so clean. I can see the photo was taken at a time of year when salt-covered roads were not the norm.
How I wish our roads were salt covered...
Nice one, reminds me of the kind of view I had on Bainbridge island (Suquamish to be precise).
That's a cool perspective.
You sure do take some of the cutest photos.
I've reflected on this photograph for some time now and have concluded that one can see some interesting sites by taking a side view of things.
I was going to ask you another philosophical question but I still haven't figured out what you said in your last answer. :-)
Cool composition, MB!
Hindsight is not only 20/20...it's also closer than it may appear in the mirror. :)
Post a Comment