SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Bench

Pretty bench among the autumn leaves at Gordans Restaurant in Freeland on Whidbey Island.


10 comments:

EG CameraGirl said...

A very pretty bench. I like it a lot.

Lowell said...

It is lacy and elegant but I doubt it would be very comfortable. I'll leaf it alone! :-)

George said...

This is a beautiful bench. The leaves make a perfect background.

Annie Jeffries said...

Some places are so magical even if only in our imagination. Whidbey Island is one of those places for me. I hope to visit there in the not too distant future. This picture just shows, once again, the magic this place holds in my imagination.

cieldequimper said...

Elegant and intricate, how lovely!

Gaelyn said...

Sweet!

Anonymous said...

Nice photo. Thinking of you tonight and hoping that you are staying dry. Hopefully the river won't flood too bad!

Lady Di Tn said...

Nice bench but at one time did it have two arms? Peace

Magpie said...

Among the leaves and in the autumn sunshine. What a lovely place to pass the time.

Unknown said...

Great backgound for this lovely bench.