SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Almost Sunset

These were taken about a half an hour before sunset--3:30ish. The clouds were amazing all afternoon. It was a gorgeous day all day.
The second picture is cloud reflection in the pond. MB



13 comments:

cieldequimper said...

I love your pond. This is liks straight out of a book. I could imagine Jack Reacher surveying the environs.

Dejemonos sorprender said...

Hi, fantastic captures.. I love how you see those rays of the sun.

eileeninmd said...

Love the reflection on the pond, great captures.

Lowell said...

These are both very nice...but I do love that second shot! Whoopee!

EG CameraGirl said...

Really nice, MB! I love the reflection shot.

I just checked when your sun sets tonight (because I am curious) and it will set at 4:17. The sun sets here at 4:40 so you are obviously further north than I am. :)

Magpie said...

These are both gorgeous, MB!! I love clouds and reflections....it's a water thing. Beautiful.

The White Tanks Branch Library is already open. The cafe, gift shop, and learning center were all open that day...just not the library.

cieldequimper said...

Ok so Jack Reacher is looking at a beautiful woman! :-)

Did you like 61 hours? It's the first ever JR book I read and I couldn't put it down.

Unknown said...

Sunset at 3.30?? And I'm always complaining about days being shorter... :-) Gorgeous reflection at the bottom.

Springman said...

Stupendous skies! What an eye you have!

Lady Di Tn said...

Love the second photo. Glad to see your Mom has started painting again. Peace

Gaelyn said...

Love the way the sun's rays shoot up through the clouds. The pond reflection is so warm looking.

George said...

Although your clouds near sunset are beautiful, I like the cloud reflection in your pond.

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Have to agree. From what I see it looks gorgeous.