MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
It does almost look like the tub is crossing that bridge while riding on a giant forklift. What a fortuitous sighting and capture.
Oh, that is cool. I never thought about how a tugboat gets in the water!
That is a super shot. So someone makes this Nordic tug in that area and then it has to carted to where there's water.Sounds like Norwegians! ;-)))
This is a perspective of the tug that most of us never see. What a wonderful shot.
Ha! Glad you had your camera! It's such a fun photo. This is the weekend many people around here take their boats out of the water. I wonder if I'll see something this neat. :) Well, probably NOT this great, but maybe a bit interesting.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
It does almost look like the tub is crossing that bridge while riding on a giant forklift. What a fortuitous sighting and capture.
Oh, that is cool. I never thought about how a tugboat gets in the water!
That is a super shot. So someone makes this Nordic tug in that area and then it has to carted to where there's water.
Sounds like Norwegians! ;-)))
This is a perspective of the tug that most of us never see. What a wonderful shot.
Ha! Glad you had your camera! It's such a fun photo.
This is the weekend many people around here take their boats out of the water. I wonder if I'll see something this neat. :) Well, probably NOT this great, but maybe a bit interesting.
Post a Comment