SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Monday, October 25, 2010

This is my Tuesday~~~~~Love

'This is my Tuesday' a new photo project and todays theme is 'LOVE'.
This is my dog Bingo with little Niblet the Cat snuggled up to him. Even though they play at being enemies and chase and leap and jump at each other---when it's time for a snooze you will find them together. Secretly they really like each other, but don't tell them I said so.





A new photo project started by 'Red Boots' and here is her blog if you would like to view more happenings or would like to participate:http://red-boots.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

cieldequimper said...

I won't say anything I promise! So cute!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

Ah, aren't they adorable? What was the line in the movie "Ghostbusters"? "Dogs and cats living together!" LOL

EG CameraGirl said...

Absolutely precious! They look so sweet ogether.

Lowell said...

Our daughter's dog and cat do the same thing! Now if only humans could learn to get along!

We used to have a cat that looked very similar to this one. He was a tough character and lived to a ripe old age at my son's place in Houston...

Have a great day!

Gaelyn said...

They are SO cute together.

Connie said...

How cute... if only my 2 cats could get along I would be happy:)

George said...

This picture is absolutely precious.

Red Boots said...

So sweet - they look like the best of friends! I love photos like this!

Thanks for taking part Mary Beth! x