That heron better be careful, 'cause he's liable to slip down into the sea! Doesn't look like there are very many places to sunbathe at Deception Pass! It's very beautiful, though.
Hiya Mary Beth, That sun/shade took some doing. Getting that right can't have been easy. I associate herons with grassy flat river banks. Seeing them by those tall rocky cliffs doesn't seem real. (1jo.co)
What a *wonderful* picture! Our family saw a blue heron yesterday down at Nisqually Wildlife Refuge, and we were were so excited. They are such beautiful birds!
8 comments:
That heron better be careful, 'cause he's liable to slip down into the sea! Doesn't look like there are very many places to sunbathe at Deception Pass! It's very beautiful, though.
Hiya Mary Beth,
That sun/shade took some doing. Getting that right can't have been easy.
I associate herons with grassy flat river banks. Seeing them by those tall rocky cliffs doesn't seem real.
(1jo.co)
Neat shot! Really neat! I love the light, the rocks, the heron....
That's a precarious spot to be. Love the golden light on the rocks.
Beautiful lighting in the photo. I never get tired of seeing photos of these birds.
Herons are beautiful and the golden tones on the rocks make for a nice shot.
I like the color and light of this picture. It's a beautiful shot.
What a *wonderful* picture! Our family saw a blue heron yesterday down at Nisqually Wildlife Refuge, and we were were so excited. They are such beautiful birds!
Post a Comment