MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I love WA. State Ferries! Especially at night.
Lovely evening shot, MB.
That is a grand sight! Where were you - on shore? And I don't suppose you used a tripod for these photos, either.Do you know what a tripod is? ;-)Hope your weekend is filled with all kinds of good stuff!
The fairies always look awesome at night when their lights are on. Oh that's ferry.
Beautiful shots. That ferry ride looks wonderful.xps: you should definitely take part in Tuesday's This Is My Tuesday - I'd love to see your photo!
Wonderful photos!
Excellent, MB!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
I love WA. State Ferries! Especially at night.
Lovely evening shot, MB.
That is a grand sight! Where were you - on shore? And I don't suppose you used a tripod for these photos, either.
Do you know what a tripod is? ;-)
Hope your weekend is filled with all kinds of good stuff!
The fairies always look awesome at night when their lights are on. Oh that's ferry.
Beautiful shots. That ferry ride looks wonderful.
x
ps: you should definitely take part in Tuesday's This Is My Tuesday - I'd love to see your photo!
Wonderful photos!
Excellent, MB!
Post a Comment