MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Good!
Poor little guy! Glad this story had a happy end.
That's what happens when you keep flapping your gums, er, I mean wings! Glad the little critter got loose. Otherwise you would have had to get up there and get it out yourself!
Oh, poor baby! I hope he was okay.
Glad everything worked out...what a sweet little guy. :)
What a horrific experience for this hummer. Glad it found the way out.
I'm glad he got free. Did you have anything to do with the rescue?
Good ending. Peace
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Good!
Poor little guy! Glad this story had a happy end.
That's what happens when you keep flapping your gums, er, I mean wings!
Glad the little critter got loose. Otherwise you would have had to get up there and get it out yourself!
Oh, poor baby! I hope he was okay.
Glad everything worked out...what a sweet little guy. :)
What a horrific experience for this hummer. Glad it found the way out.
I'm glad he got free. Did you have anything to do with the rescue?
Good ending. Peace
Post a Comment