SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The sun came out today

Today started out rainy and gray. So off shannon and I went to feed the animals--she to the horses and I fed the goats and played with the dogs. We all got wet. No sooner were we in the house and Shannon commented about how the sun comes out after we are done. It is amazing how fasr the weather can change. I glanced out the window and there was Mt. Rainier out among the clouds. She stayed out all day too. MB



12 comments:

cieldequimper said...

What Mt Rainier needs is a yellow hood.

Anonymous said...

It does look nice through the rain.

Lowell said...

Just shows to go ya! One of the things I love about the rain is how nice it is when it stops.

Okay, I'm off to the golf course! Gonna be 90 degrees here today! Ugh!
Better tomorrow; cold front coming in.

Lowell said...

LOL to Ciel! But if Mt. Ranier had a yellow hood, then it would become Mt. Hood and we can't have two Mt. Hoods, can we? ;-)

Life Is A Road Trip said...

As someone who wakes up rather slowly I think that sounds like the perfect day - and looks it, too.

Annie Jeffries said...

Good morning, Mary Beth. This is one of my favorite things about the northwest - the hit and run ran.

Gaelyn said...

It's like Murphy at work. If you'd waited for the sun it would have rained all day. Glad you could enjoy the nice day.

EG CameraGirl said...

Hooray for the sun! I think the weather has been extremely mercurial lately. We had everything but snow here yesterday. :)

Anonymous said...

Mercy, she IS a beauty!!!

kara lynn said...

beautiful!! i love that mountain. i miss it so. i only get up there every few years

George said...

At least the weather is never boring around your house. It's always giving you a surprise! But I think any day that allows you to see that beautiful mountain is a great day.

Lady Di Tn said...

The bright side is the Lady stayed out all day for you to enjoy. Roger Miller said "Some people walk in the rain, others just get wet." Peace