SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Sepia Scenes and More

Strictly sepia.
I have added the other scenes of the same shot treated differently. All very interesting don't you think?




This shot is done in sepia with a little added saturation. The original colors are so vivid that the glow would not go away.




This shot from Washington Part in Anacortes is as is right out of the camera. I took this shot in May.



To see more sepia scenes or to participate go to: www.sepiascenes.blogspot.com
Enjoy

14 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Excellent tryptich!

Dejemonos sorprender said...

Wao. so beautiful.. i liked it..look great in sepia .. there was much light

Lowell said...

Yes, all very interesting. I'll buy the bottom one, though. Beautiful!

Life Is A Road Trip said...

These are all very beautiful, MB!

Gaelyn said...

I like them all yet changing from the dramatic original to the mysterious sepia proves interesting.

Aoife.Troxel said...

I found it hard to imagine how the one in sepia could translate to a more beautiful image but it did. What an excellent photo!

George said...

All three versions of this photo are beautiful. Thanks for sharing all of them with us.

Ralph said...

All the views are marvelous! The original gives a bold iteration, the lone boat on the calm water absolutely looking still in the warm sepia. In fact, the sepia doesn't accentuate any of the focal points, so the entire frame seems more than the sum of its parts. Nice capture!

Maboe said...

Interesting and beautiful, thanks!

B i r g i t t a said...

For sepia I like the first one best. It gives a feeling of old an gone time in it :)

http://foto.rudenius.se/post/2010/10/27/Sepia-Scenese28093X-mas-window.aspx

Annie Jeffries said...

Each create a uniquely separate mood. I especially like the second shot with just a bit of boost to the sepia.

written_n_urheart said...

ur pics look so great;)

EG CameraGirl said...

These are gorgeous shots, MB! And it works surprisingly well in sepia!

Unknown said...

Fantastic, MB!