MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Those are some pretty big ears! what a great shot!
ja, i don `t Know What .. very good picture, I love them, seem to be very curious, funny..
Darn good shot from a dirty windshield...Mule deer, right?Dontcha just love the way they always look so startled and inquisitive?
Great Micky Mouse ears in the field. Peace
You could have said "morning mist" and I would never have known the difference! :-)
With those big ears, must be Mule deer. And I guess they're from the future according to your date.
Hehehe! I do believe they are listening for your golden voice to speak. :)
What a sight! Love this bunch of ears! :-)
Check them OUT! Very cool
Were you talking about them? They certainly picked up their ears.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
10 comments:
Those are some pretty big ears! what a great shot!
ja, i don `t Know What .. very good picture, I love them, seem to be very curious, funny..
Darn good shot from a dirty windshield...
Mule deer, right?
Dontcha just love the way they always look so startled and inquisitive?
Great Micky Mouse ears in the field. Peace
You could have said "morning mist" and I would never have known the difference! :-)
With those big ears, must be Mule deer. And I guess they're from the future according to your date.
Hehehe! I do believe they are listening for your golden voice to speak. :)
What a sight! Love this bunch of ears! :-)
Check them OUT! Very cool
Were you talking about them? They certainly picked up their ears.
Post a Comment