MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
The black-eyed Susans are just about over here. (sniff, sniff) Yours are sooo pretty!
So bright and so very yellow. Awesome.
We saw a lot of these along the roads in Colorado. They are Black-eyed Susans, right? Nice, sharp photo!
Ah so very pretty!
lovely flowers. thanks for sharing as most of ours have dried up. Peace
Good morning, Mary Beth. Sorry I've been so absent lately. Life threw a curve but I'm drawn back by they marvelous yellow flowers. They are so happy and filled with cheer.
Those are so very pretty! Nice bundle
Pretty and bright. We don't have many blossoms left.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
The black-eyed Susans are just about over here. (sniff, sniff) Yours are sooo pretty!
So bright and so very yellow. Awesome.
We saw a lot of these along the roads in Colorado. They are Black-eyed Susans, right? Nice, sharp photo!
Ah so very pretty!
lovely flowers. thanks for sharing as most of ours have dried up. Peace
Good morning, Mary Beth. Sorry I've been so absent lately. Life threw a curve but I'm drawn back by they marvelous yellow flowers. They are so happy and filled with cheer.
Those are so very pretty! Nice bundle
Pretty and bright. We don't have many blossoms left.
Post a Comment