Also called Cinquefoil. I took this pic at Squalicum Harbor in Bellingham. I have the yellow one. See the busy bees inside the flower. Opps, look again they are part of the flower.
Looks a little like a hibiscus (I only say that 'cause the hibiscus is the only flower I know by name!)...very pretty. I'd not have noticed the "busy bees" if you hadn't mentioned them...
I'll take your word on the bees. Sure is a gorgeous flower, and nice to still something blooming. I love visiting B'ham thru the eyes of others after having gone to school there.
6 comments:
Looks a little like a hibiscus (I only say that 'cause the hibiscus is the only flower I know by name!)...very pretty. I'd not have noticed the "busy bees" if you hadn't mentioned them...
Hope you have a wonderful week!
It's gorgeous. Funny, those do look like bees.
This is a wonderful picture, even if there are no bees on the flower.
I'll take your word on the bees. Sure is a gorgeous flower, and nice to still something blooming. I love visiting B'ham thru the eyes of others after having gone to school there.
The blossom is beautiful. I have a pink one that looks more white than pink (I'm disappointed) and a yellow one.
It's so beautiful! I have to find out how is it called here.
Post a Comment