Wednesday when I was exploring Spenser Island this little bugger or his brother a Western Yellow Jacket (Vespula pennsylvania) has the audacity to bite me. Well it didn't hurt and I just ignored it so he got no satisfaction.
I seldom, seldom get bitten by bees. MB

7 comments:
Well, I'll bee darned! At least you got a photo of the critter who was so beedazzled by your charms it flew right into you!
Lol @ Jacob, that must be it. I'm allergic...
I'm sooo glad it go no satisfaction! I'm not a fan of yellow jackets. The DO hurt me.
Good thing you haven't developed an alergy. I haven't been stung in forever. (knock on wood)
Glad to know the story had a happy end! :-)
I'm not sure I would have the presence of mind to take a picture after I had been stung, but you did and got a great macro.
It's good that you are okay. We found a dead scorpion in our pool this weekend. Dead ones are the best kind.
Post a Comment