SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

One hundred years ago--maybe---sepiascenes

Could it be true?

Taken 10-12-1910 at 5:50 PST




Could it be 100 years later?

Taken 10-12-2010 at 6:50 PDT


To see more scenes in sepia or to participate go to:

http://www.sepiascenes.blogspot.com/

10 comments:

Annie Jeffries said...

Clever. You fool me and for MORE than a moment, too. I was comparing every element of the two pictures and then realized I took the bait - hook, line, and sinker. I do that a lot.

cieldequimper said...

Probably! More or less, give or take a farm or two, take away the distant noise of a truck maybe...

Unknown said...

Both are beautiful!

maryt/theteach said...

Lovely scene! I like the sepia effect! :)

Life Is A Road Trip said...

This is a very philosophical post, if you think about, and I'll probably be doing that all day.

Gaelyn said...

You certainly have the right effect, but I think the trees would have grown a little. ;)

George said...

How neat. The sepia photo certainly looks as if it could have been taken a hundred years ago. Both photos are wonderful.

EG CameraGirl said...

Tee hee! Aren't you the clever one today? :)

Lowell said...

Funny, funny! No, it couldn't be 100 years later. I remember the moon that night in 1910, and it was shaped a little differently.

And I suppose you took this with no tripod sitting on your deck and sipping a glass of wine!

betty-NZ said...

Truly interesting questions. Makes you think, doesn't it?!