Barn cats are like that unless you're squirting milk right from the cow into their mouths. I used to try that when I was a kid, but I usually hit them in the eye instead. They didn't seem to mind too much.
I was right! You're already lolling about on your deck taking pictures. I don't know about the margaritas, though!
7 comments:
Priscilla must be very shy! Isn't she sweet, though?
Barn cats are like that unless you're squirting milk right from the cow into their mouths. I used to try that when I was a kid, but I usually hit them in the eye instead. They didn't seem to mind too much.
I was right! You're already lolling about on your deck taking pictures. I don't know about the margaritas, though!
So have a nice weekend, already!
She does look kind of shy.
But you caught her with a lovely background: the pond!
Don't jump, Pricilla!
Such a lovely little shy babe!
I think this is a good portrait of Pricilla. The background is certainly lovely.
Post a Comment