MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
That such a pretty place to spend a few minutes in the early morning. Just looking at the photo is making me feel peaceful.
beautiful pictures, yes there was a very good light this morning .. nice place ah and good frog!.. Greetings
Nothing like morning light ... and water ... and trees ... and dogs ... and frogs ...Excellent photos of a very special place. I don't think I'd want to leave (especially if I had chores to do!)...
It looks so peaceful. Call me next time and I'll grab a cup of coffee and go with you! :-)
Well hello there, Mr Froggy! He's having fun this morning - Love that Willow tree!
Nice place to hang out in the morning. Cute frog.
Every season is gorgeous on your deck and around your pond!
P.S.: I'm supposed to be a frog, right?!
What a perfect way to start the day! You've captured the reflections perfectly.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
9 comments:
That such a pretty place to spend a few minutes in the early morning. Just looking at the photo is making me feel peaceful.
beautiful pictures, yes there was a very good light this morning .. nice place ah and good frog!.. Greetings
Nothing like morning light ... and water ... and trees ... and dogs ... and frogs ...
Excellent photos of a very special place. I don't think I'd want to leave (especially if I had chores to do!)...
It looks so peaceful. Call me next time and I'll grab a cup of coffee and go with you! :-)
Well hello there, Mr Froggy! He's having fun this morning - Love that Willow tree!
Nice place to hang out in the morning. Cute frog.
Every season is gorgeous on your deck and around your pond!
P.S.: I'm supposed to be a frog, right?!
What a perfect way to start the day! You've captured the reflections perfectly.
Post a Comment