MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
So nostalgic. Makes the town seem so inviting.
Got to embiggen this to get the full flavor. That's an oldie but goodie! How different from our "modern" self-service stations. Did you go inside? I'll bet it's owned by people from another country and that they have everything a 7-11 does.Yes?Have a great week.
Don't you just love places like this?
OMG, that place is still there! Nice capture. I love the little town of Winthrop, in tourist season it's abuzz and afterwards so very pleasant.
This gas station has been around for a while, but I really like it. They don't build them like this anymore!
A gas station with character!
As Annie wrote, very nostalgic. It's nice to see places like this hanging in there.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
So nostalgic. Makes the town seem so inviting.
Got to embiggen this to get the full flavor. That's an oldie but goodie! How different from our "modern" self-service stations. Did you go inside? I'll bet it's owned by people from another country and that they have everything a 7-11 does.
Yes?
Have a great week.
Don't you just love places like this?
OMG, that place is still there! Nice capture. I love the little town of Winthrop, in tourist season it's abuzz and afterwards so very pleasant.
This gas station has been around for a while, but I really like it. They don't build them like this anymore!
A gas station with character!
As Annie wrote, very nostalgic. It's nice to see places like this hanging in there.
Post a Comment