Morning in Ritzville---but nice warm and sunny days. I had to come home and I say that,in a melancholy way, because I really enjoyed visiting my eldest daughter.
Gorgeous. What's frost? Is that the icy-looking stuff on the petals? Can you eat it? I don't think we have flowers with frost on them in this Florida. Wait! I did hear about frost in Ocala once. Nobody knew what it was then, either.
I hope it is a little while longer before we have frost on the roses, but I have to admit that you captured some great pictures of your roses with frost on them.
I have a few roses hanging around still but this is lovely....thanks for the lovely comments about my new DIL...she happens to be as pretty inside as she is outside....she was enjoying her time here--her first--and loved carving a pumpkin for the first time. They have gone back to Beijing and I miss having them around...they were here for almost a month. He is my oldest but not only but we only see him once a year....this year twice since we traveled to Beijing for his wedding! so I don't know how far your daughter lives from you...but you still miss them!
8 comments:
wa, wonderful photo! I love how you see the ice in this rose! very nice ..
Greetings
It's always nice to return home...I think. But I'm glad you enjoyed your time with your daughter.
Glad you had a good trip! OMG frost.
Gorgeous. What's frost? Is that the icy-looking stuff on the petals? Can you eat it? I don't think we have flowers with frost on them in this Florida. Wait! I did hear about frost in Ocala once. Nobody knew what it was then, either.
Jacob needs to travel more.
Superb. They look like sugar on the cake.
I hope it is a little while longer before we have frost on the roses, but I have to admit that you captured some great pictures of your roses with frost on them.
They'll die now, but it's pretty w/ the frost crystals
I have a few roses hanging around still but this is lovely....thanks for the lovely comments about my new DIL...she happens to be as pretty inside as she is outside....she was enjoying her time here--her first--and loved carving a pumpkin for the first time. They have gone back to Beijing and I miss having them around...they were here for almost a month. He is my oldest but not only but we only see him once a year....this year twice since we traveled to Beijing for his wedding! so I don't know how far your daughter lives from you...but you still miss them!
Post a Comment