MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
It impresses me too!
It's like everything has been washed with a soft glow. Amazing capture. I too am impressed.
The color is very impressive. You live in a golden world.
I do wonder why you were impressed! ;-)
you will impress .. I must say that I too .. is a very golden color .. look must have been very nice .. I like it. Un saludo
Such a wonderful view and a fantstic photo! :) I love your heading as well! :) Thanks for comment on my SkyWatch! Regards Viola :)
You just keep getting better and better. I'm gonna have to take some photo workshops!
Hiya MaryBeth,Liquid gold poured over your environs: rich.Did you use a special ISO setting (she asked, not knowing what she was talking about) :-)(1jo.co)
Awesome, MB!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
9 comments:
It impresses me too!
It's like everything has been washed with a soft glow. Amazing capture. I too am impressed.
The color is very impressive. You live in a golden world.
I do wonder why you were impressed! ;-)
you will impress .. I must say that I too .. is a very golden color .. look must have been very nice .. I like it. Un saludo
Such a wonderful view and a fantstic photo! :) I love your heading as well! :) Thanks for comment on my SkyWatch!
Regards Viola :)
You just keep getting better and better. I'm gonna have to take some photo workshops!
Hiya MaryBeth,
Liquid gold poured over your environs: rich.
Did you use a special ISO setting (she asked, not knowing what she was talking about) :-)
(1jo.co)
Awesome, MB!
Post a Comment