MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Hiya MB,I'm glad to see there's others like us..
That is soooo funny! Boots and bridles...bar none, one of your best shots ever!
Nice still life portrait - although it indicates a very active life.
I love this look. And it is a great still life.
I really like this picture -- it's a wonderful still life. I like the boots as well.
Hi MB! I bet you posted this on purpose just to make me homesick. :-)
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Hiya MB,
I'm glad to see there's others like us..
That is soooo funny! Boots and bridles...bar none, one of your best shots ever!
Nice still life portrait - although it indicates a very active life.
I love this look. And it is a great still life.
I really like this picture -- it's a wonderful still life. I like the boots as well.
Hi MB! I bet you posted this on purpose just to make me homesick. :-)
Post a Comment