MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Thorp. I'm thinking of the big antiques, pears, wine store on the side of I90... Yakima river = I love.
There's a spot down on the right in between the trees where I would like to sit and meditate for a time...and if I fished, I could throw in a line...I'm sure there must be some trout thereabouts.Gorgeous!
It looks gorgeous. Where is the van (down by the river)? LOL
I thought that was people down there fishing, but couldn't tell for sure til I enlarged it... I could see living in such beauty/grandeur!
I agree it is a lovely area. Bet the water is really cold and would make your feet hurt is you tried to wade into the river. Peace
It's so lovely lined in yellow!
Beautiful, MB!
Beautiful fall colors along the Yakima.
What a great shot of the river! I grew up on a river...the bank is sooo different than a lake or an ocean......6163
This beautiful picture makes me want to explore around the bend.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
10 comments:
Thorp. I'm thinking of the big antiques, pears, wine store on the side of I90... Yakima river = I love.
There's a spot down on the right in between the trees where I would like to sit and meditate for a time...and if I fished, I could throw in a line...I'm sure there must be some trout thereabouts.
Gorgeous!
It looks gorgeous. Where is the van (down by the river)? LOL
I thought that was people down there fishing, but couldn't tell for sure til I enlarged it... I could see living in such beauty/grandeur!
I agree it is a lovely area. Bet the water is really cold and would make your feet hurt is you tried to wade into the river. Peace
It's so lovely lined in yellow!
Beautiful, MB!
Beautiful fall colors along the Yakima.
What a great shot of the river! I grew up on a river...the bank is sooo different than a lake or an ocean......6163
This beautiful picture makes me want to explore around the bend.
Post a Comment