MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Looks like you've got another one coming along right behind it. Have you ever climbed that tree?
Lovely proportions, perfect little tree in Bro... I mean the pasture.
Cool apple tree! Are there any apples on it?
It may not be in Brooklyn, but it is not alone and it has apples. Yummy!
Looks good to me. Better in a pasture than Brooklyn. Happy Harvesting.
Do you use the apples? What a lovely tree!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Looks like you've got another one coming along right behind it. Have you ever climbed that tree?
Lovely proportions, perfect little tree in Bro... I mean the pasture.
Cool apple tree! Are there any apples on it?
It may not be in Brooklyn, but it is not alone and it has apples. Yummy!
Looks good to me. Better in a pasture than Brooklyn. Happy Harvesting.
Do you use the apples? What a lovely tree!
Post a Comment