MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
What a fantastic structure!
Looks like a windmill with no blades.
I refuse to say what first entered my mind!It's a very strange shape for a building, however. Maybe the Ward's were very strange people. Maybe it's a ward for very strange people.I give up.Have a nice day anyway!Go to:http://coloradoincolor.blogspot.comIt ain't Washington but it ain't bad.
Unusal for sure. After I saw the sign I would have loved to have seen what was inside. Peace
It's got an interesting shape. I'm wondering what's inside. It would be cool to leave behind something besides a gravestone with your name on it!
You're a very smart person. And I also noticed that you had to try to take a peek inside. Tsk, tsk, tsk.I think I like you.
I think I'm stumped! Is it a lighthouse for miniature boats?
A neat building. Good eye MB.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
What a fantastic structure!
Looks like a windmill with no blades.
I refuse to say what first entered my mind!
It's a very strange shape for a building, however. Maybe the Ward's were very strange people. Maybe it's a ward for very strange people.
I give up.
Have a nice day anyway!
Go to:
http://coloradoincolor.blogspot.com
It ain't Washington but it ain't bad.
Unusal for sure. After I saw the sign I would have loved to have seen what was inside. Peace
It's got an interesting shape. I'm wondering what's inside. It would be cool to leave behind something besides a gravestone with your name on it!
You're a very smart person. And I also noticed that you had to try to take a peek inside. Tsk, tsk, tsk.
I think I like you.
I think I'm stumped! Is it a lighthouse for miniature boats?
A neat building. Good eye MB.
Post a Comment