MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
It's such a delicate looking flower. I'm not familiar with this one so will check it out!
It's like fuchsia magic. How beautiful to see blooming as Fall approaches. And it's beginning to feel like Fall here. Predicted 33F tonight.
I like these a lot but I don't think they grow down here...What is "much colder weather"?
I love fuchsias but am no good at them!
We call those 'Cape Fuchsia' here - they are such bright cheery flowers to have late in the season - lovely photos MB.
Looks like a pair of dangley earrings!
This is a beautiful plant. Betsy got one for Mother's Day and we have really enjoyed it. I hope it continues to bloom for awhile.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
It's such a delicate looking flower. I'm not familiar with this one so will check it out!
It's like fuchsia magic. How beautiful to see blooming as Fall approaches. And it's beginning to feel like Fall here. Predicted 33F tonight.
I like these a lot but I don't think they grow down here...What is "much colder weather"?
I love fuchsias but am no good at them!
We call those 'Cape Fuchsia' here - they are such bright cheery flowers to have late in the season - lovely photos MB.
Looks like a pair of dangley earrings!
This is a beautiful plant. Betsy got one for Mother's Day and we have really enjoyed it. I hope it continues to bloom for awhile.
Post a Comment