MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Still too hot here. Bring on the 90s! Is that asking too much?
We are hot and dry but fall is to come next week no matter what color our trees happen to show. Peace
It almost seems a shame to rake away the colorful fall beauty. Nice contrast on this shot.
I like looking at the colorful leaves much more than raking them.
Ours are just starting to turn too - end of summer...sigh
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
Still too hot here. Bring on the 90s! Is that asking too much?
We are hot and dry but fall is to come next week no matter what color our trees happen to show. Peace
It almost seems a shame to rake away the colorful fall beauty. Nice contrast on this shot.
I like looking at the colorful leaves much more than raking them.
Ours are just starting to turn too - end of summer...sigh
Post a Comment