MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Nice watercolour effect. Did he catch any fish? Or did they "get away"?☺
If it is, why aren't you in the water?
If it is I can be there in 5 minutes.
I'll try to make it in 4 minutes then.
This could certainly have been on the movie poster! I think it might be Brad, but if so, where's Angelina?
I thought Robert Redford was in that movie. Be that as it may, the picture is beautiful and serene.
Hmmm. Brad Pitt? Isn't he too busy making news for the tabloids?
Only 3 more years til I can think like a fish!!! heheheeee
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Nice watercolour effect. Did he catch any fish? Or did they "get away"?☺
If it is, why aren't you in the water?
If it is I can be there in 5 minutes.
I'll try to make it in 4 minutes then.
This could certainly have been on the movie poster! I think it might be Brad, but if so, where's Angelina?
I thought Robert Redford was in that movie. Be that as it may, the picture is beautiful and serene.
Hmmm. Brad Pitt? Isn't he too busy making news for the tabloids?
Only 3 more years til I can think like a fish!!! heheheeee
Post a Comment