MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Is that a way to protect the flowers from rain? Very unusual.
I see the flowers. Very colorful and pretty. So, are you going to explain the umbrellas? Is Gaelyn right?
Hmmm. Are those umbrellas specialized flowers too?
Oh, what a gorgeous place! I love the umbrellas. I hope your car gets fixed!
LOL Love the humor. Peace
This is just so funny and poetic at the same time!
Flowers around here certainly don't need umbrellas! Ship some of your rain our way.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
Is that a way to protect the flowers from rain? Very unusual.
I see the flowers. Very colorful and pretty. So, are you going to explain the umbrellas? Is Gaelyn right?
Hmmm. Are those umbrellas specialized flowers too?
Oh, what a gorgeous place! I love the umbrellas. I hope your car gets fixed!
LOL Love the humor. Peace
This is just so funny and poetic at the same time!
Flowers around here certainly don't need umbrellas! Ship some of your rain our way.
Post a Comment