MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
I didn't see it so I'm glad you're showing it! Marvellous shots!
I see it every night right 'in front' of my balcony. Your moon shots are always great!
Nice photos of the moon. We watch a 4 min sighting of the space station last night around 7;30. One of the funs things to do at night on the hill. Peace
These are great captures of the moon. Very well done.
You take great photos of the moon.
Your moon pics are really super MB.
I always enjoy your moon pics. Moon me some more!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
I didn't see it so I'm glad you're showing it! Marvellous shots!
I see it every night right 'in front' of my balcony. Your moon shots are always great!
Nice photos of the moon. We watch a 4 min sighting of the space station last night around 7;30. One of the funs things to do at night on the hill. Peace
These are great captures of the moon. Very well done.
You take great photos of the moon.
Your moon pics are really super MB.
I always enjoy your moon pics. Moon me some more!
Post a Comment