MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
:-) I once fell into the manure pit when I was a kid. Shhht, don't tell! ;-)
That sure is a tall stack of hay!
We're in the middle of haying right now - for cows though :)
Wow, somebody made a lot of hay.
These pictures bring back memories of my days throwing around bales of hay. I enjoy the pictures much more than the work!
Geez, that is SO much work bucking hay bales. Sure glad it was only the hay that went into the truck.
Hey, there, you with the straw in your hair...Oops, that's not how the song goes. Cute photo. Somebody must have made hay while the sun shone.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
:-) I once fell into the manure pit when I was a kid. Shhht, don't tell! ;-)
That sure is a tall stack of hay!
We're in the middle of haying right now - for cows though :)
Wow, somebody made a lot of hay.
These pictures bring back memories of my days throwing around bales of hay. I enjoy the pictures much more than the work!
Geez, that is SO much work bucking hay bales. Sure glad it was only the hay that went into the truck.
Hey, there, you with the straw in your hair...
Oops, that's not how the song goes.
Cute photo. Somebody must have made hay while the sun shone.
Post a Comment