MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Well, HELLO, Stanley! Hello, Snowflake! Aren't you sweet goats? I bet you never, NEVER get into any trouble, right?
These are darlings for sure. My Grandpa had goats and everytime I see yours posted even if they are not the same kind, I am tossed back into a wonderful memory lane. Thanks Stanley and Snowflake. Peace
Cute goats. It was nice of Stanley and Snowflake to stop their playing long enough to pose for this nice portrait.
Hi back! They are a cute pair.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
4 comments:
Well, HELLO, Stanley! Hello, Snowflake! Aren't you sweet goats? I bet you never, NEVER get into any trouble, right?
These are darlings for sure. My Grandpa had goats and everytime I see yours posted even if they are not the same kind, I am tossed back into a wonderful memory lane. Thanks Stanley and Snowflake. Peace
Cute goats. It was nice of Stanley and Snowflake to stop their playing long enough to pose for this nice portrait.
Hi back! They are a cute pair.
Post a Comment