MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Hmmmm.... I think I know. Does it have anything to do with pasta?!!!
Very clever, Ciel!!! MB
What a great tease and fantastic picture.
When I saw the thumbnail I though it was some kind of mohawk hairstyle! LOL! Now I have to agree with Ciel! :-)
Lightning struck the metal clip on her saddle as she was turning the corner. Pasta? Please!
I think I see just a tiny bit of a mane...in the lower left...and my first thought was she is on a horse....
Shes riding a horse. I know that hair look anywhere. How ya doing Marybeth? Sorry I have been away. I will keep up, I promise.
Looks like another Kylee hair do on horse back.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Hmmmm.... I think I know. Does it have anything to do with pasta?!!!
Very clever, Ciel!!! MB
What a great tease and fantastic picture.
When I saw the thumbnail I though it was some kind of mohawk hairstyle! LOL! Now I have to agree with Ciel! :-)
Lightning struck the metal clip on her saddle as she was turning the corner.
Pasta? Please!
I think I see just a tiny bit of a mane...in the lower left...and my first thought was she is on a horse....
Shes riding a horse. I know that hair look anywhere. How ya doing Marybeth? Sorry I have been away. I will keep up, I promise.
Looks like another Kylee hair do on horse back.
Post a Comment