I went into town (Stanwood)Saturday, to do a little shopping and on the way home I saw this peaceful scene. That is Mt. Baker.I live up in those hills somewhere and can't see Baker from my place. I guess I can't see the forest for the trees. ha!
My gosh, that is a gorgeous mountain. I love the drive up Interstate 5 when we are driving to Portland. There are so many gorgeous mountains along the way. I will be glad when I can finally drive through Washington to B.C. and get to enjoy more of these fabulous vistas.
8 comments:
Sure is a beautiful scene!
Baker is always a beautiful sight to see.
Nice one, MB. So there's more to you mountains than Rainier? (Only kidding.) I cannot believe how WHITE it is in July.
Every day, I want to see it every day, especially when I don't steal Rainier.
How pretty! I love the windmill.
What a beautiful scene. The mountain looks glorious with that white peak, which is a delight in the hot weather we've been having.
Is that all snow, still? Sheesh! Great shot, though. I think you can't see the mountain for the forest!
My gosh, that is a gorgeous mountain. I love the drive up Interstate 5 when we are driving to Portland. There are so many gorgeous mountains along the way. I will be glad when I can finally drive through Washington to B.C. and get to enjoy more of these fabulous vistas.
Post a Comment