MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
This is way TOO CUTE. Peace
hee hee!Those kids look quite intent!What fun!
I LOVE this! Do you think they'd let me play too?
Love it! I remember when I used a stick for a pony.
The kids are definitely cute! It's good there was an event for them as well.
This is just too cute! Know what? I'm going to miss the Roundup in Pendleton AGAIN :-(
Fun and games. I love this shot...you really captured the excitement in the kid's faces! Wild horses, indeed!
Oh, MB, I love this!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
This is way TOO CUTE. Peace
hee hee!
Those kids look quite intent!
What fun!
I LOVE this! Do you think they'd let me play too?
Love it! I remember when I used a stick for a pony.
The kids are definitely cute! It's good there was an event for them as well.
This is just too cute!
Know what? I'm going to miss the Roundup in Pendleton AGAIN :-(
Fun and games. I love this shot...you really captured the excitement in the kid's faces! Wild horses, indeed!
Oh, MB, I love this!
Post a Comment