MB Talented lady. Puppy did one of a imaginary bird on black paper with gold undercoating in an art class and I have that one of his. I have tried that kind of art but never really got into it. Speaking of art, my creative gene is suffering as I have not painted in awhile. Peace
That is marvelous. Scratch board is such an interesting medium. I think I have one buried somewhere from HS. You are very talented and the ostrich is adorable. Yet when I rode one I found out they can be quite mean.
6 comments:
MB
Talented lady. Puppy did one of a imaginary bird on black paper with gold undercoating in an art class and I have that one of his. I have tried that kind of art but never really got into it. Speaking of art, my creative gene is suffering as I have not painted in awhile. Peace
Who could resist that face! You are very talented.
That is marvelous. Scratch board is such an interesting medium. I think I have one buried somewhere from HS. You are very talented and the ostrich is adorable. Yet when I rode one I found out they can be quite mean.
I think you are very talented!
That's amazing. I'm in awe of your talent!
I love it - well done MB!
Post a Comment