SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Sunday, July 4, 2010

The Mechanic

"Um...er, Joe how long ya gonna be under that dang automobile?", Jeb asked.


Just one section of Sedro-Wooley Historical Museum

7 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Lol, I think that's a museum I would enjoy!

Lowell said...

Love it! And those old cars needed work constantly! I even remember cars we had to hand crank to start!

Don't start! I know I'm old!

I remember my parents' photo albums. Almost every picture had them standing next to a car with a flat tire. Dad explained that they'd have a flat about every 100 miles and that's when they took photos!

Louis la Vache said...

"Ah'll be here 'til th' ambulance comes, beins yew jes ran over me!"

EG CameraGirl said...

Hehehe! This is a good one to get us all laughing. What a great way to start the week. :)

George said...

It looks as if Joe has found the perfect spot for a nap.

CaptainRunner said...

Nice!

BlossomFlowerGirl said...

I'd love to ride in that car.
Cheers,
Melbourne Daily Photo