MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
That's just too much work.
I do remember it from my city kid childhood when I used to spend summers at my grandparent's in Germany. Their neighbours had a farm and winery and I loved it.
I'm not sure I'd want to be hauling the hay with my harms and hands. I'm thinking my back would ache after a while.
Oh my! This brings back memories to «Louis» of hefting those bales of hay up on a truck, Sweat. Dirt. Sneezing. Repeat.After a day of this work, one has NO TROUBLE sleeping!
That is so familiar...although we rode on the back of a tractor, hopping off to toss bales up on a wagon and then back on again to the next bale. Ugh!
We didn't have that nice piece of equipment when I worked baling hay. We had to man-handle (or boy-handle) the bales onto the wagon.
My brothers did that job...literally thousands of bales in their lifetime...no elevator for them.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
That's just too much work.
I do remember it from my city kid childhood when I used to spend summers at my grandparent's in Germany. Their neighbours had a farm and winery and I loved it.
I'm not sure I'd want to be hauling the hay with my harms and hands. I'm thinking my back would ache after a while.
Oh my! This brings back memories to «Louis» of hefting those bales of hay up on a truck, Sweat. Dirt. Sneezing. Repeat.
After a day of this work, one has NO TROUBLE sleeping!
That is so familiar...although we rode on the back of a tractor, hopping off to toss bales up on a wagon and then back on again to the next bale. Ugh!
We didn't have that nice piece of equipment when I worked baling hay. We had to man-handle (or boy-handle) the bales onto the wagon.
My brothers did that job...literally thousands of bales in their lifetime...no elevator for them.
Post a Comment