MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
They seem so patient....
They are so beautiful! And it looks like they have a very nice, comfortable trailer!I'm glad that you have such good lawn maintenance employees! I hope you don't overpay them, you slave-driver, you!
Ah, I hope they have a great time showing off, being their best.
I hope they both do well in the race.
What a great looking set up. That's a nice trailer for those handsome horses. They are certainly winners.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
5 comments:
They seem so patient....
They are so beautiful! And it looks like they have a very nice, comfortable trailer!
I'm glad that you have such good lawn maintenance employees! I hope you don't overpay them, you slave-driver, you!
Ah, I hope they have a great time showing off, being their best.
I hope they both do well in the race.
What a great looking set up. That's a nice trailer for those handsome horses. They are certainly winners.
Post a Comment