MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Frame it!And get out onto it!
It does look pretty perfect!
Very peaceful. Thanks for sharing. The hay series was cool for us not for them. LOL Peace
I like the way the light makes the water sparkle. I've not done much sailing but it looks like a lot of fun.
Yes, it smells summer! The water looks fantastic!
I sure would enjoy being on that boat about now. This is a great picture.
Very nice!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
Frame it!
And get out onto it!
It does look pretty perfect!
Very peaceful. Thanks for sharing. The hay series was cool for us not for them. LOL Peace
I like the way the light makes the water sparkle. I've not done much sailing but it looks like a lot of fun.
Yes, it smells summer! The water looks fantastic!
I sure would enjoy being on that boat about now. This is a great picture.
Very nice!
Post a Comment