MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Hello! So nice to see you again!Lol, hot and blue sky here, too hot if you ask me but hey, like you said, we're never happy! goodnight MB! ;-)
Can I come camp in your backyard? It sounds perfect..and that picture is like a dream rising out of the mist...
There's just nothing right about the weather over extended periods of time. But enjoy the sunshine and the marvelous view while you can.
A dreamy, mystical shot. And from your deck, yet! Lucky you. And temps in the 80s. Boy, you'll probably die from all that heat!
I love this picture of the mountain rising out of the mist. I only hope you are sending some of that rain our way!
I'm so glad you are having sunny weather. YAY! Life is good. :)
Looks magical. I can imagine it taking your breath away.Darla
Wow amazingly beautiful as ever...and I too now get to see the beautiful Rockies everyday - mountains are so awe-inspiring.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
8 comments:
Hello! So nice to see you again!
Lol, hot and blue sky here, too hot if you ask me but hey, like you said, we're never happy! goodnight MB! ;-)
Can I come camp in your backyard? It sounds perfect..and that picture is like a dream rising out of the mist...
There's just nothing right about the weather over extended periods of time. But enjoy the sunshine and the marvelous view while you can.
A dreamy, mystical shot. And from your deck, yet! Lucky you. And temps in the 80s. Boy, you'll probably die from all that heat!
I love this picture of the mountain rising out of the mist. I only hope you are sending some of that rain our way!
I'm so glad you are having sunny weather. YAY! Life is good. :)
Looks magical. I can imagine it taking your breath away.
Darla
Wow amazingly beautiful as ever...and I too now get to see the beautiful Rockies everyday - mountains are so awe-inspiring.
Post a Comment