MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
How nice yo see those colourful flower boxes in front of the stores. I like the look of Old Stanwood. It looks quaint and friendly.
Wow, what a wonderful brick road. But it's not yellow! Oh well, red's better, I think. Methinks I'd like this town a lot!
Stanwood is looking good. Brick roads are so fun to drive on with there lumpity bumpities.
What a lovely spot! The west end must be great.
I think it's neat that the brick road has been preserved. I like the buildings as well.
A charming view of Old Stanwood - that would make for a lovely painting...
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
How nice yo see those colourful flower boxes in front of the stores. I like the look of Old Stanwood. It looks quaint and friendly.
Wow, what a wonderful brick road. But it's not yellow! Oh well, red's better, I think. Methinks I'd like this town a lot!
Stanwood is looking good. Brick roads are so fun to drive on with there lumpity bumpities.
What a lovely spot! The west end must be great.
I think it's neat that the brick road has been preserved. I like the buildings as well.
A charming view of Old Stanwood - that would make for a lovely painting...
Post a Comment