MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
They sure make a great pair with matching dos.
Hahaha! I've seen dogs that look like their people but this is a first for me: look-alike horse and rider hairdos. :)
What a great picture of the matching hair-dos. This is a wonderful capture.
Yes! :-) Perfect timing, MB!
Excellent!
hee hee...«Louis», being chrome of dome, would not offer you this same photo opportunity had it been him rather than Kylee on the horse...That's to say the 'real' «Louis», not the 'vache' «Louis»...
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
They sure make a great pair with matching dos.
Hahaha! I've seen dogs that look like their people but this is a first for me: look-alike horse and rider hairdos. :)
What a great picture of the matching hair-dos. This is a wonderful capture.
Yes! :-) Perfect timing, MB!
Excellent!
hee hee...
«Louis», being chrome of dome, would not offer you this same photo opportunity had it been him rather than Kylee on the horse...That's to say the 'real' «Louis», not the 'vache' «Louis»...
Post a Comment