SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Loggerodeo~~~~Sedro-Woolley

S-W Loggerodeo has been going on all week. Many interesting events going on. Will post some next week. Sunday I am going on a 2mile walk at 9 and then at 11 is the parade which Kylee will be riding in and she will be in the Grand Entry at the Rodeo and will be Barrel Racing at the Rodeo too.
Sedro-Woolley is about 30 minutes away from my house--North and east of here. See ya there!!



5 comments:

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

MB: Looks like you are getting ready for a fun time.

Lady Di Tn said...

Love to be there to see all the events. Back when Puppy was young we went to Dallas and saw the only rodeo that I have ever been to and it was a really fun affair. Peace

Gaelyn said...

Have a great time and wear good shoes.

Lowell said...

Well, I'd love to see ya there, and Kylee, too! But I guess I'll just have to wait to see your photos. Couldn't find a fast enough plane!

EG CameraGirl said...

I wish I could be there!