MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
How lucky to watch these cuties in one's own place!I've also posted a deer today, unfortunatelly not in my backyard... :-)
I love baby animals as they are always so charming and also give us the renewal of life. Thanks and Peace
Deer me! Cute critters. But they can be a nuisance, too. Hope they didn't eat up her garden!
They are such graceful critters. They appear to be quite used to being there, not at all afraid of you or your camera.
How sweet!
That's a cute fawn (with Mommy) visiting your mother. I just hope your mother doesn't have any roses for them to munch on.
Love the fawn with mommy shot! How cute!
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
7 comments:
How lucky to watch these cuties in one's own place!
I've also posted a deer today, unfortunatelly not in my backyard... :-)
I love baby animals as they are always so charming and also give us the renewal of life. Thanks and Peace
Deer me! Cute critters. But they can be a nuisance, too. Hope they didn't eat up her garden!
They are such graceful critters. They appear to be quite used to being there, not at all afraid of you or your camera.
How sweet!
That's a cute fawn (with Mommy) visiting your mother. I just hope your mother doesn't have any roses for them to munch on.
Love the fawn with mommy shot! How cute!
Post a Comment