MY DAILY TRAVELS THROUGH THIS LIFE
Now that's my kind of flower, smelling like chocolate.
The Hollyhocks are very pretty! I've never heard of that chocolate thingy. What does it taste like? Hope you're weekend is filled with chocolate candy and lots of other good stuffs.
Your hollyhocks are gorgeous. I don't think I've ever encountered a chocolate cosmos before. I can't smell it, but it certainly looks beautiful.
Beautiful shots, MB. If the chocolate cosmos smells like chocolate, it is a good thing I don't have any...I would want to eat it!
Hollyhocks are so wonderfully old fashioned! I LOVE them.
Had to comment on these beautiful flowers! I love the chocolate cosmos and hollyhocks are such a favorite. They remind me of old farms out in the country.
Post a Comment
I am aSnapdragon What Flower Are You?
6 comments:
Now that's my kind of flower, smelling like chocolate.
The Hollyhocks are very pretty! I've never heard of that chocolate thingy. What does it taste like?
Hope you're weekend is filled with chocolate candy and lots of other good stuffs.
Your hollyhocks are gorgeous. I don't think I've ever encountered a chocolate cosmos before. I can't smell it, but it certainly looks beautiful.
Beautiful shots, MB. If the chocolate cosmos smells like chocolate, it is a good thing I don't have any...I would want to eat it!
Hollyhocks are so wonderfully old fashioned! I LOVE them.
Had to comment on these beautiful flowers! I love the chocolate cosmos and hollyhocks are such a favorite. They remind me of old farms out in the country.
Post a Comment