SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Hay and Eagles

The neighbors have been haying down the road and the resident Eagles have been out picking up snacks and treats. When these Eagles come down low and swoop right by your car, you can really tell how huge they are. I would like to get one on the wing but I can't ever find them in the sky with my camera. Someday. MB




7 comments:

cieldequimper said...

Hmmmm. I tried once in the Blue Mountains (but it wasn't an eagle), it took me ages to find it and when I found it the shutter was too slow! :-(

Love the barn shot but then I love barns, don't I?!

Lowell said...

You are so lucky, though, just to be able to get a shot of these magnificent creatures in the trees!

And it's nice to see you making hay while the sun shines!

Gaelyn said...

An inflight photo would be magnificent, yet just seeing Eagles at all is a real treat.

Lady Di Tn said...

Good stills of the magnificent bird. I get a feeling of joy when I see hay fields. Peace

George said...

The eagles may not be on the fly, but they are still magnificent. Your photos are fabulous.

Rose said...

I haven't seen an eaglein so long, I am beginning to think I dreamed seeing those earlier...

I love the haybalinging shot!

Janice Thomson said...

There are very few eagles here but we do have the red-tailed hawk which is almost as large as the eagle. I do miss hearing their cry...