SEE WHAT'S HAPPENING WHERE I LIVE

Thursday, July 1, 2010

Hatt Slough~~Stanwood, Wa.

Took this from the boat launch today, looking west towards Port Susan Bay.
Hatt Slough is part of the Stillaguamish River system and empties out into Port Susan Bay part of Puget Sound.

6 comments:

cieldequimper said...

The sky is water and the water is sky. Lovely!

Gaelyn said...

So calm and peaceful.

Lowell said...

Super photo, MB! A river of glass. Is a slough what Texans call a bayou?

Lowell said...

So what you're saying is that a slough is not what the dictionary says it is, which would be rather like a bayou but something else - like this slough.

Sheesh! Now you've got me really confused. And it's almost my bedtime here in Florida. Us old geezers have to get to sleep early so we can get up and play golf early!

I think I'll just slough this all off and forget it.

Bayou to you! :-))

Louis la Vache said...

Very fine, MB - Ciel wrote what «Louis» would have written had he gotten here first.

;-D

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

MB: Beautiful view of the water.